BooksPEN.Ltd

Trending News Today


Madison Coe dies from using cellphone while taking a bath

A 14-year-old young lady from Lubbock, Texas has kicked the bucket in the wake of getting shocked while using her cellphone in a bathtub. Madison Coe was cleaning up at her dad’s home in Lovington

, New Mexico on Sunday morning when she got shocked.Relatives say they trust the mischance was caused either when she connected to her telephone while in the bath or getting the telephone as it was being charged.

 

She had just as of late moved on from eighth grade at Terra Vista Middle School. Locale authorities discharged an announcement to grieve her and express their sensitivity.The announcement read: “It is with substantial hearts that Frenship Independent School District grieves the loss of Madison Coe. We wish to impart our sincere sensitivity to her family and companions as we worry about the concern of this disaster together,”

The Author

Anthony Ojeh

I want to educate! Yet hate to talk. That's the reason i blog !!!
© 2017 BooksPEN.Ltd | About Us | Privacy Policy |

All information you will ever need is in a Book written with a Pen (BooksPEN)

Rss Feed

Top
%d bloggers like this: